Monday 29 August 2011

First Christmas Cards

I know it's only August, but these are the last days of my holidays and I was in the mood for using some of my vast collection of scrapbook papers, so here are my first creations.
If you are interested in how to do the start card, you can find a good tutorial here starcard. It's in German but Google translate and the pictures will probably help.
This is the card closed:


And here it is open.



Here is a simpler card made out of a piece of 6 x 12. If you want to know how to make it, email me.


5 comments:

Paula Whittaker said...

love the unusual shape and opening of the card - a good start on the xmas cards!

craftimamma said...

Beautiful start to your Christmas cards Astrid. I love making them but always end up leaving it to the last minute and then rushing them>

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Sandy said...

Oh Astrid these are really beautiful.
Gorgeous christmas cards. xoxo

snazzyoriginal said...

Two really beautiful ideas - must try the star card for Christmas.

My name is Cindy said...

Hi Astrid .... loving the christmas cards, and it feels like winter so why not make a start? Love both these ideas. I haven't forgotten we were going to do a challange/swap - just haven't had time and the pc breaks down every other day so not been about. Off to (hopefully) sunny Spain on Thursday. Hope you are well. Cindy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

One World One Heart

Photo

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Birthday Card

Birthday Card
Just got a whole lot of new stamps from a brilliant place called the Stamp Smith. This is the image that I first saw on Docraft and really liked. I asked the friend who has used it in an ATC, where she got it. Well she borrowed it from a friend who got it from ebay as a one off. But.... it had a title. I googled the title, and hey presto found the site. They have great stamps and offer a really friendly fast service. I highly recommend them!

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Gothic Arch Trifold inside

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Back of Gothic Arch Trifold

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch Within the Heart

Gothic Arch, the Key

Gothic Arch, the Key